Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reflection

Today I reviewed the different options we had to make our final product. I will be making a video for my project so instead of viewing things that aren't suite for making videos I went to other productions that can help me verify and specify how my video might look. Two website caught my attention. They were Animoto and Smilebox. I went to each website and found out more about how to make a video and what tools are needed. Then in my google docs I evaluated each website on my table and checked of the ratings I gave it. I will give myself a 5 in attitudes in technology because I had productive day and actually made my mind on which video tool I would like to use. I decided that my final product should be Smilebox, because it is useful and seems simple to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment